August 17, 2013
It's almost noon time and I'm just getting around to posting here. This morning, I spent some time getting caught up on a bit of email, and going through yesterday's photos. There were lots of bees and dragonflies in the Mrs' gardens yesterday. Some of the bees were really huge. I did my best to get close and got a few nice shots.
Isn't this last fellow a cutie? He was starting to look at me like I was his next snack so I called it quits and went back inside. I've never seen a bee's mouth up close that looked like this one. Of course, I don't often get right in a bee's face either!
The other day I got a new catalogue in the mail, and it is just chock full of wonderful things. For Mat at Mat's Memories, I found the perfect tee shirt. Isn't this adorable?
Mat has lots of kitties. There are her indoor kitties, and then there is a family of outdoor kitties that has adopted Mat. Stop by Mat's blog to see some beautiful photos and layouts of all her kitties.
Today, Pogo and I are just taking things easy. My blood pressure is doing much better, and I'm feeling more like normal. Tonight I work, but when I come home in the morning, I'll be off until Thursday night. I'm hoping to get a lot of things done around here this week.
Now I want to rummage through the refrigerator to see what Pogo and I will have for lunch. He absolutely won't touch the dog food that I gave him for breakfast. It's a new dinner from IAM's called IAM's WOOF. It's supposed to be very healthy for the dogs. I guess because in one dishful, there were two very tiny peas and a very teeny piece of carrot. Well, woof de doo!!
I will have to take some new photos of my little guy. He looks so handsome with his new hair cut and a red and white striped hooded tank top. He's a very classy dresser, my guy. Thursday, we ordered a few new shirts for him. Now I can't wait for them to arrive so we can see if they will fit him.
Well, that's all my news for today. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a marvelous day.
Hugs, Edna B.





0 Yorumlar