Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Little Stitching and Sewing

 I was so off my course last week that I actually stitched very little.  Friday evening I just sat down and stitched and I was so ready to use that needle.

I stitched on my Let Freedom Ring sampler. I am almost finished with the first page. This pattern is so large and easy to read. Long way to go --- The bottom right of the page is some lettering inside a border. That border color is one of the colors I don't have. I haven't decided if I will make a color change or work around it for later. I will probably have to have more than one skein for it so I may make a color change.






I think I will stitch on my Cherokee rose tonight and try to finish it this week and than rotate between the sampler and my heron ---maybe a page at a time.

I also took some time Saturday to start my Advent calendar. I have all the numbered stitched pieces cut and interfaced and started the first row. My goodness I was so nervous. I am not a quilter or such so I wondered what was I thinking when I went in and opened up the project box. Nevertheless, I am going to give it my best shot. I have a plan but not a pattern, so we will see. I would like to finish it in the month of October, so I need to give it a bit of time most every day so I won't be rushed or stressed over it.



That is it for me today as I am off to church.
Praying for our country and for no more storms in the Gulf,
Sandy


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar