Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Greater Demon

Today we talking about Demons and more particularly of Orcus. this is the famous "super vilain" in D&D and I hope your favorit role playing character never encountered him during an adventure because It's probably his last action in the material world.

This Greater Demon is the first step of my own Daemonic Pantheon project, I hope to finish it during this year. I don't planned to paint a whole daemonic legion, only some lesser demons and beasts.
This first miniature come from the Grenadier range, I love his face and his goat eyes. I simply swap his rod by a Khorne axe to give him  a more aggressive and warlike aspect.


To represented the magical aspect of the  Demon skin, I choose to used my airbrush. I'm a biginner and to develop my skills with this new tool the Chrismas Father offer me private lessons with the God Father of the French airbrush scene, I named Master Vladd.
 
Check this link to view many pics of his students works. The precision is incrédible, he can teach you   how to Highlight the cheekbone of an elve with an airbrush... Amazing. But before that, it is necessary to know THE BASES and thist is exactly what Vladd taught me. Dilution, pressure, purged, pré shades, glazes, highlight and cleaning.
 
I don't want to swap my brush with an airbrush to paint all my miniatures, I limit it use to magical creatures  like Trolls, Demons and Dragons. My old brush stay my best weapon for other creatures. But I admit that an airbrush give a subtle touch to a whole Army check this other link from the Vladd Blog.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar