Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Lizard Horde Marches On... slowly... ish...

Hi all.

It's been a few days since my last post, so I thought I should update...

Preparations continue for a long-term Wild West campaign/soap-opera...

Started work on my Pig Iron System Troopers and the scratch-built tank I'm making for them (more later...)

The Dinosaur Behemoth for HOTT is taking shape - I've added armour plating and other bits, but it looks like being a long project!

I've been designing a four-legged walker, along the lines of my Steam Walker, but armed, armoured and huge! I just can't decide between Napoleonic period 'Lacepunk' and VSF 'Steampunk'. Suggestions and comments are welcome! (By the way, thanks to Victoria's Boys in Red (http://vbir.blogspot.com) for featuring my walker so prominently on your page! Much appreciated!)

Meanwhile, the Reptile Horde gains strength... A whole Phalanx of Lizard Spears (converted GW Skinks) is almost complete, along with a Lizard Wizard and some other choice bits and pieces...


All the best!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar