This week's theme from Wandering Through the Shelves is movies about writing or writers of novels. The catch is you cannot use movies based on real authors. That was tough because my mind immediately went to End of the Tour, but it doesn't qualify here. Here's what I could come up with.
1) The Shining
I thought of Misery first, but I already used it in another week. The Shining may be less about the writing process itself, but Jack writing in a cursed hotel makes for some interesting developments to say the least.
2) Ruby Sparks
This little indie starring real life couple Paul Dano and Zoe Kazan is about an author who writes his dream girl for a story, and she suddenly comes to life.
3) Stranger Than Fiction
Harold stars hearing someone narrate his life. He eventually realizes the voice belongs to an author named Karen who is famous for killing her main character at the end of every book.



0 Yorumlar