Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wednesday, baking, baking!

     Still behind in the sewing department, need to pay the rest of the December Bills and close the books on the studio, so what am I doing?  BAKING!

     Last night I made a batch of caramels, a batch of hay stacks, a batch of almond roca, and 5 lbs of fudge, with and without nuts. I will need to make another batch of each almond roca and caramels.

Today a good friend is coming over for Power baking with Kim!

We will make:
 Peppekakkor, rolled thin Swedish pepper cookie
Kokkokasser, cut thin refrigerator Swedish coconut butter cookie
Rosettes, made in oil off a mold
Krum kakke,  made on a griddle and rolled into a tube
Spritz, pumped out of a press
Thors Hammers, pumped out of a press and dipped in chocolate and nuts
Almond sugar cookies frosted of course
Kranz Hearts, double layer sugar cookie with jam in the middle
Dipped apricots


I will also make a few almond cakes, as these are everybody's favorites.  Right now I need to go do more laundry and get some cookie dough in the fridge.  We are taking hubby to the Hobbit  tonight for his birthday.  It will be a a busy day.

Out My Window:  yesterday was warm and sunny, just beautiful.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar