Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Eventful Days

I am still not finishing
cover letters
as soon as I wish to.
I will be going to some job searching training next week.
And I have a networking event.
So today I got my hair cut.
About 4 inches, so it is shortish again,
an above the shoulder bob.
I cut my bangs again when I got home!
A woman years ago told me the secret
to cutting one's own bangs
is to hold them out,
away from your face.
I had lunch with a friend,
dinner alone at Denny's
(I was fading and needing food)
and had talked to another dear friend before leaving
in search of a cheaper hair cut and such things.
I got an organizer for the different paperwork
for the jobs I am applying to.
It's red with stripes; very cute and inexpensive.
Tomorrow is a baptism of a lovely baby boy in my parish
and an evening chrismation of a friend
in the evening.
(Two different churches, both Orthodox).
So tomorrow will be busy and full.
I will have to pace myself,
as emotionally
the ambiguity of my current situation
is difficult - it's like an exam that is always in the distance
that feels like no matter what I do,
it stays looming and I feel just as unprepared
as the days before.
But God is prepared.
He is taking care of us, of you and me.
Remember the Lilies...
Your Father knows.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar