
Actor Han Ji-min attended the 'JTS Street Fundraising Campaign' held near Gangnam Station in Seoul on the afternoon of the 21st.
On this day, actors Bae Jong-ok, Han Hyo-joo, Yoon Soi, Seo Ji-hye, Im Se-mi, Park Hwan-hee and Han Hyun-min went out to the streets for the global village I-DLE, where entertainer Fundraising angels are hungry.
Noh Hee-kyung, who has been leading the event since 2004, said, "With our little efforts, someone goes to school, someone gets sick, and someone gets life. “This is why we should never stop this little effort,” he said.
This street funding is organized by the UN International Relief Organization, the Join Together Society (JTS), and is organized and hosted by Gilbet, a community service group of broadcasters, theater, culture and artists.
The theme of street funding is 'Be a mother of starving global I-DLE'. It is designed to support powdered milk, baby food, and medicines to I-DLE, who is suffering from chronic malnutrition and is dying because they can not receive simple diseases.
JTS Street Fundraising Campaign

0 Yorumlar