Junhee and organize actor So-yeon Jang fills the house theater with an empathic performance that makes him have to cheer on the JTBC gilt drama Bob Good Sister. JTBC gilt drama Bob Good Sister (hereinafter referred to as pretty sister) (playwright Kim Eun, director Ahn Pan-seok, production drama house, content K) on the 4th episode of Seochion (Socheon) A cold turn was pictured by -yeon Jang Boone to Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin Boone).In any situation, Seocheon, who sacrificed only for Yoon Jin-ah and Seo Jun-hee (the man who is determined), was out of patience with the confrontation of Yoon Jin-ah.Her appearance, which is said to be Junhee and organize, has brought a wave of new development of pretty sister. First of all, the aspects of the real world Seocheon,Although Seocheon and Yon Jin-ah, who often contacted more than their lovers, but Seocheon, who had been in contact with Yon Jin-ah every day, said, I will have only one drink for Yoon Jin-ah, who is sick of Kim Mi-yeons opposition.Friends? The mood was changed, and the friendship between the two still showed solidity.However, when I found Seo Jun-hee and ran at the same time, I felt that the relationship between the three people was very different and comfortable at the same time that they were cute, saying, Because I am my brother and I am my boyfriend.Whatever happens, said Seocheon, who was ready to kneel for his friend, at the end of the broadcast, all his faith and sincerity were taken away and collapsed.Seocheon, who kept his friendship until the end, put the cord of friendship on the betrayal that surrounds his whole body. With the great decision made for Seo Jun-hee, the figure of the worlds warmest sea Rocheon turned more quickly than anyone else, while the gilt drama of real love Every Friday and Saturday afternoon in Beauty Sister who buys rice well.JTBC captures beautiful sister who buys rice well

"Junhee and organize" actor So-yeon Jang fills the house theater with an empathic performance that makes him have to cheer on the JTBC gilt drama "Bob Good Sister." JTBC gilt drama "Bob Good Sister (hereinafter referred to as pretty sister)" (playwright Kim Eun, director Ahn Pan-seok, production drama house, content K) on the 4th episode of "Seochion" (Socheon) A cold turn was pictured by -yeon Jang Boone to Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin Boone). In any situation, Seocheon, who sacrificed only for Yoon Jin-ah and Seo Jun-hee (the man who is determined), was out of patience with the confrontation of Yoon Jin-ah. Her appearance, which is said to be "Junhee and organize", has brought a wave of new development of 'pretty sister'. First of all, the aspects of the real world Seocheon, Although Seocheon and Yon Jin-ah, who often contacted more than their lovers, but Seocheon, who had been in contact with Yon Jin-ah every day, said, "I will have only one drink for Yoon Jin-ah, who is sick of Kim Mi-yeon's opposition. Friends? "The mood was changed, and the friendship between the two still showed solidity. However, when I found Seo Jun-hee and ran at the same time, I felt that the relationship between the three people was very different and comfortable at the same time that they were cute, saying, "Because I am my brother" and "I am my boyfriend." "Whatever happens," said Seocheon, who was ready to kneel for his friend, at the end of the broadcast, all his faith and sincerity were taken away and collapsed. Seocheon, who kept his friendship until the end, put the cord of friendship on the betrayal that surrounds his whole body. With the great decision made for Seo Jun-hee, the figure of the world's warmest sea Rocheon turned more quickly than anyone else, while the gilt drama of "real love" Every Friday and Saturday afternoon in 'Beauty Sister who buys rice well'. JTBC captures 'beautiful sister who buys rice well'