Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Orly Dark Shadows 2012 Collection: Buried Alive



Orly Buried Alive (2 coats)

I'm back from Vermont! Actually, I came back early yesterday, but I was too exhausted to blog last night. We attended my husband's cousin's wedding and it was beautiful. The ceremony was outside a vineyard and the reception was in a restored barn. On Sunday the family went to the Shelburne Museum where we saw lots of interesting exhibits (from creepy old dolls, retired circus memorabilia, to original Monet paintings). At the museum we also saw the dark-haired, skinny guy from the Drew Carey show (his name is Diedrick Bader), but we didn't want to bother him. It was a great weekend, and I wish I had more time to spend there. 

The second polish from the Dark Shadows collection is Buried Alive which is a pretty brown shimmer with hints of gold. Out of this whole collection, this one is definitely my favorite of the bunch. Despite not being a stereotypical summer color, I was happy to rock this a few weeks ago. The application and formula was slightly thick, but overall fine. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar