Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

W7 - Green dazzle, glitter gradient funky french

Today it's green nails in the 31dnc! I decided to do this green glitter gradient funky french. W7 is a brand I really like (budget brand from the UK) but since Royal Mail went bananas I haven't ordered anything. The color of the glitter is a cold green with blue undertones (actually I think that the last photo is the most color accurate!) and the name of it is Green Dazzle. I didn't use any green base and only layered the glitter until it covered. Some how I feel like something is missing, like if this manicure would have needed something more? Like free hand nail art in black?  Rhinestones? I don't know? What do you think?







Polishes used:
W7 - Green dazzle
(and my regular base polish from Seche)


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar