Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Miss Penny dreadful launch night!

well, i suppose your curious....We had three models working the make-up in the venue. thank you to Lynn Hanley, Amy Widdis and Anna Walker for their time and their faces!
This was our birthday cake! and the cupcakes were amazing. Thank you to candycupcakes.ie for their wonderful cakes!
blowing out the candles. what an incredible year. hard to believe that this time last year I had short blonde hair and was stuck in my BA course which I hated. This year all this! and long hair! wow! this is myself and the wonderful Evin who travelled up from Limerick for the gig! Thanks Evin! and Joan -anne gets stuck into a cupcake! Joan anne was the winner of our best dressed competition and won herself a fab Marc Jacobs bag stuffed with goodies galore....
CUT THE DAMN CAKE ALREADY!
all of us in the entrance to spy. God I love my tights. 

Myself and Edith who had travelled up from Limerick for the show. Edith wears a dress from Rare. me? I had my topshop black t on as a dress, a feather cape from river island, belt from my mothers wardrobe - no really it's vintage, and the red shorts are from topshop!

Miss penny dreadful and the cocaine kids!
Amy Widdis make-up was based on the make-up of Giles Deacon the designer who showed black lipstick on his catwalks. I love black lipstick!

Lynn Hanley's make-up was based on the shade of blue found in a peacock feather. I gave her a blue band and put feathers underneath


Anna Walkers make-up was based on the gay flag. It's identical to a look I designed for the opening of Riddlers bar in Limerick last year. it's easy to do and I added some amazing spiky eyelashes I purchased in Cork a while ago...


We had such a great night. the goody bags went down a storm. watch out for later posts to tell you what was in them! but we also gave out glasses of wine and red bull shots!

the winner of our best dressed competition. joan- anne macsweeney! we loved her long boots and also respect to anyone who gets up on the window sill to dance and pose with miss penny dreadful!!!!!! watch out for later posts to tell you what she won!

Actress Leigh Arnold came to celebrate with us after the Dublin film festival opening. 








a extremely fun night. Thank you to SPY nightclub for having us!  dancing the night away to tunes from the wonderful DJs who spun discs till dawn for us. We also enjoyed the wonderful cupcake display from candycupcakes in the epicurean center in Dublin. Miss penny hopped on the window to dance and pose at different intervals. we enjoyed guest appearances from models, photographers and make-up artists.
With special thanks to Ian McDevitt who took these wonderful photos for us. Thanks Ian!

keep your eyes open for some news very very soon about appearances. if you would like to have your make-up done and come party with us. keep watching!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar