Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Don't Go Chasin Waterfalls



While editing these photos I realized that I don't make eye contact to the camera... I think it's safe to say that I've mastered the "looking away" pose. Haha! So excuse the lack of facial expressions/pose diversity. 

Today I'm sharing another fall outfit featuring this gorgeous waterfall cardigan that I picked up during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. It was my first time shopping the big NSale and I couldn't have been more pleased! I first saw this cardigan on pretty much every blogger who posted about the Sale and after seeing it on Emily of the Sweetest Thing I decided I needed it too! Unfortunately it was sold out in the camel color (womp womp) but I did manage to pick it up in black! 

It's the perfect weight, not too heavy or too light and is super warm and cozy. It will definitely be a staple item this fall and winter for sure! I will say size down. It is a bit oversized so go down one size. I'm normally a small and the x-small fits perfectly.







Sunglasses: Versona Boutique (similar here)// Necklace: BaubleBar// Tanktop: Target (similar here)// Cardigan: Nordstrom// Belt: Target (similar here)// Jeans: American Eagle (similar here)// Heels: Target (similar here and here)// 



|Thanks to Alex for the photos|



This cardigan will be perfect with a tunic top, leggings and boots or over a cute dress. There are endless styling options! 

I am so excited to start posting more fall looks and have a humongous list going! I may or may not be turning into a fashion/style blogger..... #SorryNotSorry 


Did you pick up anything from the NSale? Thoughts on me becoming a fashion blogger? Leave me a comment sharing!




post signature



"i'll stop wearing black when they  make a darker color"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar