Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

GRAMMY'S 2013: MY BEST DRESSED PICKS

I won't do a full rundown and mention those not worth mentioning. So lets kick it off with Miss Rihanna..

OK, I must admit this is a really nice dress but I wanted wow! Rihanna has such an amazing body and I know we've seen more of it than we'd like to sometimes but I would have preferred something more figure hugging with some exciting elements. I must tell you though I was already disappointed when pics of her at the pre-Grammy brunch surfaced and I noticed she went back into the hair vault and selected the "pon de replay" weave ugh(the days when Rihanna annoyed me). However, the dress was lovely and it is Rihanna so she had to be mentioned here, but it seemed more of an Oscar or Emmy's dress NOT Grammy's.



'PON DE REPLAY"
haha yeh thats what my face looked like when I saw her hair...



BEY....Ok I love this jumpsuit and her body looked great in it! Black and white is a big trend now so awesome choice to stick with that especially since nobody else took it on to the carpet,so she stood out in that regard, and styling was perfection, hair, accessories etc. However, she seemed underdressed to me. More of an after party outfit or a night out to dinner with Jay.









And, in my opinion, THE BEST DRESSED OF THE NIGHT!...

Kelly Rowland in Georges Chakra Spring Couture 2013. I'm in love with this dress and she clearly made a statement on that carpet. It had me looking twice wondering if it was just nude material or was that actually her skin, a dress with some exciting element to it! Based on how it was worn on the runway you can see some adjustments were made in the bust area for her so she didn't expose too much. I love them both ways! I wish she did a slick back ponytail 'do like Beyonce but the dress was hot enough that I could kind of overlook the outdated hair style.











Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar