Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekend Reading No. 31





Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you all had a good week! Mine was busy but un-exciting. I just stuck around home (due to the weather) and worked on projects, assignments and bloggery things. Nothing too noteworthy. I'm enjoying the calm before the storm also known as September. I have maybe 10 days out of the while month that I don't *currently* have anything scheduled. Lots of fun things happening this month so make sure you're following along on the blog and social media, IG, TW, Snapchat @samanthagoble)!

I have loooots of links this week so let's get right to it! 


                                                                           


These girls know what's up! Gotta love kids honesty! 

I love a classic white button down. Here's 5 ways fashion icons wear it.

11 basic planner types and what they say about you.

Kansas City Fashion Week is a month away! Here's your guide to the events and what you can expect. Have you gotten your tickets yet?   

This guy is a genius! If you're needing a smile or to laugh watch this

Did you hear the news? One Direction is taking a year long break. Everyone from newspapers, magazines, radio stations and celebrities have weighed in on what this means for the band. And this hilarious note from former boybander Joey Fatone is the icing on the cake! 

After seeing this baby in action I need one ASAP! 

I love this palm print romper and white blazer look on Whitney! 

Baked funfetti donuts?! I know what I'm baking next! 

25 pieces of advice from famous women. There are some good ones. I love Mindy Kaling's. 

This white tweed set is darling! Julia looks like a First Lady! 

NEW EMOJIS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. 

I suddenly need a pink coat to complete my wardrobe. Love this entire look on Kate. So pretty!

This is exactly the article I needed to read. If you have big decisions in your life and are unsure read, read, read this. 

This movie looks really cute! I love Nat Wolff and Emma Roberts together! 

Top 10 preppiest schools in the country. Well looks like I'm moving.. 

Loving Vogue's Instagram rules. Which do you follow? Or break?

I wanna go to Nantucket so badly! Or anywhere on the East Coast/New England. 

5 easy steps to transition your wardrobe from summer to fall!

Love this 20 things I wish I learned that Christine did. 

This gingham, scallops and rain boots look is beyond adorable! I love it! 

I need these beauties ASAP. 

So many great fall pieces out now! Make sure you get them before they run out!



What you missed on 'of life and style':

Summer 2015 // A recap of my summer 

Denim on Denim // Chic and comfy denim on denim look 

Fall Haul // My first ever video sharing what pieces I've picked up for fall


                                                                           

And that's it! tons of really great links this week so definitely be sure to check them out! I hope you guys have a great week ahead! 


What have you been loving this week on the Internet? Leave me a comment sharing! 


post signature



"sorry my weekend is all booked up"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar